Thursday, December 30, 2004

Fwd: Please read



Begin forwarded message:

> (I noticed you are in similar situation....have you found any info
> that would assist me?)
>
> Hello,
>
> I wish to travel to Thailand or India to help out. It would be just
> me coming. But, if you consider allowing me to stay in your home you
> can see all about me, my wife, my life at: www.bartclark.net
>
> I am an American Occupational Therapist who owns a successful medical
> staffing company, so I will pay my own way and pay for someone to
> allow me to sleep on the floor and feed me enough to keep me going.
>
> I can assist various medical procedures, organize, oversee projects,
> or pull the dead out of the swamps, dig ditches, I don't care. If it
> needs done I can do it.
>
>
>
> I cannot stay here and just send money....that I'll do...but I wish to
> come and HELP!
>
> Please contact me if you - or someone you know of, would assist me in
> a place to stay and help me connect with a meaningful way to help once
> I get there.
>
> bartclark@mac.com
>
> 817 917 4471

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home