Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bozenka and Georg Venediger, search a german family

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
I urgently need your help. I am surching for my mother and her husband. They should stay at puttaparthi but my be they went to the coast for further vaccationes. They allways comunicate with me per e-mail or telephone. The telephonelines are dead at the moment and my question is, what is about the internetlines. Are they dead too? I am trying to get an answer to my e-mails since 4 days, but my mother or her husband do not answer. Can you send a test e-mail to me? So I can see, what is going on in Puttaparthi. Their names are Bozenka Venediger (my mother) and Georg Venediger (her husband). Please send me, as soon as possible, an e-mail and tell me wether you know this two persons or not and when do you have seen them the last time at your Internetcafe.
Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Diana Slat

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home