Monday, January 03, 2005

Emergency assistance

Hello
As with everyone else, I am stunned by the magnitude of the tsunami disaster and the devastating affect it has had and continues to have, on the lives of so many.
I am a primary school principal, currently on holidays until 30/1/05. I have a truck and bus licence and have experience in home renovations and building.
I have donated funds to the disaster appeal but would like to assist in other ways.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if my skills, my expertise and my willingness to help, can be of assistance.
 
 


Regards
David Dansie
Principal
Bundeena Primary School
school...phone 0011-61-2-95272133 fax 0011-61-2-95230940
While on line please have a look at the Bundeena School web page at
at http://www.bundeena-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


1 Comments:

Hello Sir,

Would it be possible for you to help collect some donation towards buying nets for these fishermen? The nets cost approximately USD 7 for a kg and each family needs around 2 kgs. There are nearly 500 families in the three villages we are working with that has lost their livelihood. Your support will help them start afresh. Do let me know on your thoughts.

Thanks
Nanda Kishore 

Posted by Nanda Kishore

7:39 AM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home