Thursday, December 30, 2004

How can I help?

Dear Sumank,
 
I'm a British citizen based in Bangalore. I've been in the UK for Xmas but am returning to India on 7th January.  I would like to know if there is any need for volunteers to help out in any way.  Unfortunately I'm not a doctor, I'm simply an English teacher currently working as a call-centre trainer, so cannot offer any expertise, but I have 2 strong arms and am willing to travel anywhere to help out in any way possible.  I have already donated money but feel this is simply not enough. Please let me know how I can help. 
 
Fiona Kimberlin
 


Fiona Kimberlin can be contacted on: fkimberlin@yahoo.com


ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


0 Comments:

'); preview.document.close();} function PostComment(frm){if (frm.Comment.value=="" || (confirmBeforePost && confirm(confirmText)==false))return; if(frm.rememberMe.checked){ setCookie('author',frm.author.value); setCookie('email',frm.email.value); setCookie('url',frm.url.value); setCookie('remember','true');}else{ setCookie('remember','false');} frm.postBody.value = frm.Comment.value; frm.postBody.value+="&"+"#1"+"60;\n\n"+ getAuthorInfo(frm); frm.submit();} function toggleRemember(frm){if(frm.rememberMe.checked) setCookie('remember','true');else setCookie('remember','false');} function getCookie(name){var rexp = new RegExp(name + "=([^;]+)");var val=rexp.exec(document.cookie); return (val!=null)?unescape(val[1]):"";} function setCookie(name, value){document.cookie=name+ "="+escape(value)+";expires="+expiry.toGMTString();} document.write('
'+ formCaption+'
');if(!document.all) document.write("
");
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home