Thursday, December 30, 2004

How can I help?

Dear Sumank,
 
I'm a British citizen based in Bangalore. I've been in the UK for Xmas but am returning to India on 7th January.  I would like to know if there is any need for volunteers to help out in any way.  Unfortunately I'm not a doctor, I'm simply an English teacher currently working as a call-centre trainer, so cannot offer any expertise, but I have 2 strong arms and am willing to travel anywhere to help out in any way possible.  I have already donated money but feel this is simply not enough. Please let me know how I can help. 
 
Fiona Kimberlin
 


Fiona Kimberlin can be contacted on: fkimberlin@yahoo.com


ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home