Friday, December 31, 2004

need volunteers and funders...


ON BEHALF OF VISIONS VOLUNTARY ORGANISATION, HYDERABAD.WE ARE ACCEPTING
FUNDS, CLOTHS, FOOD, AND MEDICAL SUPPORT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAS GOT EFFECTED
IN TSUNAMI IN ANDHRA PRADHESH A FUND COLLECTION CENTRE HAS BEEN OPENED
THROUGH OUR ORGANISATION WE REQUIRE VOLUNTEERS AS WELL AS FUNDERS.WHOEVER IS
WISHING TO JOIN THE EFFORT WE ARE MAKING PLEASE CONTACT on 00919849357362

ALSO BY EMAIL ANCILA_2004@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKYOU FOR THE HELP.

_________________________________________________________________
Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger
http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


3 Comments:

I really would like to physically be able to help i am originally from Bombay and now live in the US but i would like to know if you need volunteers in India, please let me know as I am willing to come and help. I am really good with children and have 3 of my own but would like to be able to help out in some way or the other besides just giving a donation, thank you, please respond. 

Posted by candice kratzer

5:37 AM  

I am a building super with a large corporation. I can arrange the time to go help in the relief effort but because of at home responsibilities I can not afford to loss my income. Maybe there is someone who would consider underwriting my income so I can go help. You may have the money to give but not the time to take. I would be your hands and heart if you are interseted. I have extensive thrid world experience and would be more than a warm body just wanting to be there. I want ot make a difference if someone can help me we will do it together.
Thanks, Kent 

Posted by Kent

6:29 AM  

This iss great

3:54 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home