Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm an editor of Go Aio Directory .....

HELLO!
My Name is Anna, I am one of the editors of Go Aio! Directory
and I'm searching online to find quality websites to list in
Go Aio! Directory.
I would like you to take five minutes of your time and suggest
your website to our Directory.
To submit your site to Go Aio! Directory
just go to: http://www.goaio.com/dir/how_suggest_site.asp

Merry Cristmas!!! and Happy New Year


THANK YOU
ANNA

NB: I find your email in internet if you like not to receive email from me just foward this email and write (unsubscribe/delete) in the subject. Allowed 24/48 ours to be removed.

 


 

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


2 Comments:

Amos 5:8

"He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
and turns deep darkness into the morning
and darkens the day into night,
who calls for the waters of the sea
and pours them out on the surface of the earth,
the Lord is his name;"

The message is clear:

"We Only have ONE TRUE GOD and the LORD is his name" 

Posted by Herbert

8:00 AM  

Thank you Herbert. We needed that. Now, get out there and lend a hand my friend.  

Posted by suman

2:42 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home