Friday, December 31, 2004

want to know the whereabouts .............

I have been anxious to know about my family members
who are in andaman and Nicobar island.

Mr. william kujur.... Fahter
mrs Jacinta .... mother. who are in Katchal

and my brother in
Pawan Suresh Kujur.. in port blair.

please let me know as early as possible. Because i
have not been able to contact them since sunday i.e.
26ht.

hope to hear from you.

Anita.




__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Send holiday email and support a worthy cause. Do good.
http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com

Translate This Post:

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português


3 Comments:

Anita, I guess the communication systems are down in Andamans. I'll offer a prayer for the safety of your folks.  

Posted by suman

10:08 AM  

I am desperate for info about Bhubaneswar, Orissa where my dance guru lives and teaches at Jyoti Kala Mandir. Any news about this area would be greatly appreciated. He may have been headed to Puri to the Jagganath temple. Please let me know any news about these areas. I just want to know that he is okay. 

Posted by Keli

10:34 AM  

Dear Ambika Bhai,
Where r U? May God keep u in healthy and hearty position. Anybody please inform us if you meet Dr. Ambika Tripathy, living at Great Nicober from Cuttack, Orissa. We are anxiously waiting for your phone call to 06712-604555/9437274822 

Posted by Dr. Ambika Prasanna Tripathy

3:55 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home